Peel-Off Alginate Mask: refreshing and invigorating. With moisturizing snow algae extract.
• Refreshes and invigorates the skin
• Provides intense moisture
• Refines the complexion of the pores
• Has a slight mattifying effect
Step 1: Protect the customer’s hairline (e.g. with cellulose cloths).
Step 2: Using the active agent concentrate appropriate to the skin type, apply to the skin areas to be treated and gently press in. Allow it to take effect for a brief duration.
Step 3: Mix the peel-off mask. Combine 15g mask powder with approx. 40ml drinking water (room temperature) using a fan brush to produce a uniform mixture.
Step 4: Apply the thick mask mixture with a fan brush evenly onto the face and neck or the given part of the body in upward motions, avoiding the eyes and the mouth (include these as the case may be after discussing with the customer). Of course, the airways must remain unencumbered at all times. Leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes.
Step 5: Simply pull the mask off and remove and any remaining traces with a damp mask sponge if necessary.
Step 6: Then apply the appropriate moisturizing cream.
Tip: When applying the mask, powderlike residue may be visible on delicate skin. To avoid this, simply apply a little moisturizing cream along the edges of the mask at the junction of the neck, hairline, and nostrils.
• Alginate: gives the powder mask an elastic, firm consistency after the stirring and drying procedure
• Snow Algae Extract: Coenochloris Signiensis Extract. Snow algae are single-celled algae with the unique ability to actively live at a temperature of approximately 0°C. Snow algae grow in areas with alpine or polar climates that are covered in snow the whole year round (perpetual snow). The algae, which is normally green, adapts to the extreme environmental conditions. When UV radiation increases in early summer, the algae turn red because they produce significantly more carotenoid pigments than chlorophyll
• Full Ingredient List: Glucose, algin, calcium sulfate, silica, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, parfum [fragrance], PVP, CI 77 019 [mica], CI 77 891 [titanium dioxide], maltodextrin, aqua [water], CI 77 007 [ultramarines], CI 42 090 [blue 1 lake], coenochloris signiensis extract, lecithin
|CONTENT||10 x 15 g|
|SKIN TYPE||DRY SKIN|