Highly concentrated fruit acid peel for oily, blemished, and acne-prone skin. The formula combines four fruit acids (AHA) with pure salicylic acid (BHA) to reliably remove dead skin cells, open up clogged pores, and counteract inflammatory processes. Apply preferably in the evening, avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 5-15 minutes, then rinse off.
• Creates an even, fine complexion
• Stimulates cellular renewal
• Removes excess horny flakes
• Refines pores
• Provides a natural glow to the skin
• Reduces inflammation
AHA + BHA Exfoliator should preferably be used after cleansing the skin in the evening. To do this, spread the preparation generously over the face and neck 2-3 times per week, avoiding the eye area. Leave-in time 5-15 minutes. Massage briefly using damp fingertips and remove excess with a mask sponge and plenty of lukewarm water. Then follow up with the night cream. Protect the skin from UV radiation during the day – JANSSEN COSMETICS Face Guard Advanced is the perfect solution.
• AHA Fruit Acid Complex: Consisting of glycolic, malic, citric, and tartaric acids, the formula gently and safely dissolves excess cornification of the skin (keratolytic effect), stimulates cell proliferation, and improves skin structure
• BHA salicylic acid: Naturally occurring active ingredient with antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory effects; In addition, excessive cornification is loosened
• Full Ingredient List: Aqua [water], butylene glycol, malic acid, sodium hydroxide, glycolic acid, sorbitol, citric acid, xanthan gum, tartaric acid, salicylic acid, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, CI 19 140 [yellow 5]
|SKIN TYPE||OILY SKIN|