Peeling gel with glycolic acid and fruit acids (30%).
• Step 2B in the EXFOLIATION SYSTEM
• Mild peeling treatment course
• With pH value of 3.6
• Retains the skin’s native moisture to protect the natural hydrolipidic barrier
• For a clean and clear skin profile
• Refines the complexion
Pour Exfoliator 30 into a glass bowl and distribute generously over the face, neck, and neckline using a brush. Time required to work in: 3 to the max. 15 minutes. Remove completely with moist, pleasantly warm compresses.
Attention: Subsequent treatment with pH Neutralizer is vital to stop the acid activity remaining in the skin.
Note: pH value 3.6. Do not leave on the skin for more than 3-15 minutes. Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes. After treatment, it is vital to protect the skin with Face Guard plus.
Mixture of nature identical fruit acids:
• AHA: Glycolic, malic, citric, and tartaric acid, gentle and reliable removal of surplus skin hornification (keratolytic effect), stimulation of cell proliferation
• Full Ingredient List: Aqua [water], butylene glycol, malic acid, citric acid, sodium hydroxide, glycolic acid, sorbitol, salicylic acid, xanthan gum, tartaric acid, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, CI 19 140 [yellow 5]
|SKIN TYPE||ALL SKIN TYPE|