A stimulating massage oil made from grape seed extract, algae extract, and rosemary and lemon essential oils.
• For an activating massage as part of the contouring treatment
• Stimulates blood flow and lymphatic circulation
• Promotes purification
• Makes the skin feel soft and supple
• Essential oils promote well-being
Apply and massage Grape Seed Massage Oil for full and partial body massage. Treat thighs, hips, abdomen, and the inside of the arms particularly intensively.
The massage oil has particularly good results in the CONTOURING treatment, as the active ingredients used, serve to intensify the effect.
However, algae oil is also a good massage medium for all other massages.
Note: Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes. Please do not use it after depilation.
• Grape seed oil: Grape seed oil is obtained from crushed grape seeds (Vitis vinifera); high polyunsaturated fatty acids content, especially linoleic acid (C18:2); contains natural
vitamin E; skin nourishing and smoothing
• Laminaria Extract: Laminaria algae are rich in mineral salts, vitamins, and trace elements. They have a remineralizing effect and strengthen the skin’s hydrolipid film. In addition, they tighten and firm the skin, thus providing a slimming effect
• Lemon: The essential oil from the peel of the fruit, which is native to the entire Mediterranean region, has a fine, fruity scent and a holistic mood-lifting and activating effect
• Rosemary: Essential oil from Rosmarinus officinalis, a plant native to the Mediterranean region; rich in flavonoids; relaxing and revitalizing. Zest for life and lightness. It has a fresh and slightly fruity smell
• Full Ingredient List: Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, citrus limon (lemon) peel oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, laminaria digitata extract, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, guaiazulene, limonene, citral, linalool, coumarin
|SKIN TYPE||ALL SKIN TYPE|