MILD FACE RUB 200ML
Packaging Unit: 1 piece
Weight: 2.82 oz
Once or twice a week, the skin needs a peeling to loosen dead skin cells and to supply the skin with high-quality and nourishing oils. Impurities are prevented, the skin surface is refined, and subsequent care can be absorbed much better by the skin.
The gentle peeling provides a noticeable and visible smoothing of the skin surface. Jojoba wax beads gently remove superficial cornification and flakes of skin. The round abrasive particles dissolve during application and provide the skin with additional care. The result: The skin appears rosy fresh, and feels smooth and supple.
• Removes dead skin flakes
• Hones the surface of the skin
• Complexion acquires a rosy shimmer
• Makes skin more receptive to subsequent treatment ingredients
• Repels impurities
Mild Face Rub onto the cleansed skin on the face and neckline once to twice per week. Distribute and massage in gently for a few minutes with moistened fingers. Then rinse off thoroughly with warm water. Subsequently treat again with Radiant Firming Tonic. Ideal before applying a serum.
• Peeling granules consisting of jojoba wax: Rounded abrasive particles which melt due to the body’s heat on application
• Avocado oil: Rich in natural fatty acids and in phytosterols, provitamin A and vitamin E; cares for the during the peeling massage, leaving the skin feeling soft and smooth
• Full Ingredient List: Aqua [water], butylene glycol, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glyceryl stearate, octyldodecanol, cetearyl alcohol, polyglyceryl-6 stearate, 1,2- hexanediol, jojoba esters, magnesium aluminum silicate, xanthan gum, lecithin, sodium stearoyl glutamate, polyglyceryl-6 behenate, sodium hydroxide, hydroxyacetophenone, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, parfum [fragrance], benzyl salicylate, hydroxycitronellal, linalool, alpha-isomethyl ionone, citronellol, geraniol, benzyl benzoate, CI 77 289 [chromium hydroxide green]
|SKIN TYPE||DRY SKIN|
There are no reviews yet.