Gel with alkaline pH value of 8 for neutralizing acid-treated skin.
• Step 3 in the EXFOLIATIONSYSTEM
• A must each time after applying the Exfoliator
• For safe application with fruit acids
• Neutralizes quickly and reliably
• Noticeably active
• Restores the hydrolipidic barrier’s equilibrium
pH Neutralizer stops the Exfoliators’ acid activity.
First, thoroughly remove the Exfoliator with moist compresses after the precise application time. Then apply pH Neutralizer onto the skin with the brush. Pay particular attention to the wings of the nose and corners of the mouth. Allow to work in until no further tingling is noticeable (approx. 1 minute) and then wash off thoroughly. Neutralize a second time if necessary.
Note: pH value 8.0. Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes.
• Sodium bicarbonate: Stops the activity of acids; it is generally approved for use in foodstuffs without quantity restrictions and can also be added to organic foodstuffs according to the EU regulations on organic products
• Glycerin: Moisture retention agent
• Full Ingredient List: Aqua [water], butylene glycol, glycerin, sodium bicarbonate, pentylene glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, disodium EDTA
|SKIN TYPE||ALL SKIN TYPE|